From head to toe, IR plays an integral role in managing diverse pathologies creating significant impact and improved clinical outcomes across all specialties of medicine. It is imperative to train an expert younger generation of IRs who will lead our specialty to new heights and greater achievements. Therefore, ISVIR plans to collaborate with various centers of excellence across the country to achieve this goal of providing highly qualified medical expertise and comprehensive patient care to our patients, communities, hospitals and referral physicians. Existing institutions run by experts and stalwarts of interventional radiology performing advanced and pioneer work are apt and well suited to help their junior colleagues and trainees to grow, learn and serve man kind. Henceforth, ISVIR is pleased to invite applications for centers of excellence for various workshops.
1. Should be a high-volume center for the intended procedure (see below)
2. Should have enough space in department to provide hands on training for at least 10-15 delegates
3. Audio visual system support to run short presentations
4. More than one person performing the procedure (preferably)
5. You can apply for minimum 1 and maximum 4 procedures
6. It is mandatory to input both numbers for selected procedures